If sending payments directly through PayPal and not through the membership payment side, please put in notes your name.
- Copy of FCI (or FCI affiliate), UKC, or AKC Foundation Stock Registration Papers
- Copy of FCI (or FCI affiliate), UKC, or AKC Foundation Stock Official Pedigree. A minimum 3 generation pedigree and registration papers from an approved parent club registering the litter in the country of birth is also acceptible.
- Check or money order for the fees listed on the correct form.
- Copy of certified BAER test results
- Three separate color photos as follows:
- Full view of the right side (standing)
- Full view of the left side (standing)
- Front view (standing)
Also (if applicable)
- Legible view of tattoo and/or Microchip information. If you are registering a litter you must include a copy of the DACA Code of Ethics, signed by the breeder and any co-breeders of record, if one is not already on file.
Digital photos are admissible for registration purposes. Please ensure they are of sufficient print-quality resolution. Photos may be e-mailed to the DACA Secretary/Registrar. Please be sure to include all relevant identifying information.